BeMRCOG is a world-class online learning hub for doctors preparing for specialisation exams in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Originally designed for MRCOG exam, our courses have passed the acid test for MRCPI, Australian Board, Arab Board, Kenyan Board, and a few other postgraduate exams.
The horizon of BeMRCOG is changing dramatically. On 31st December 2016, our courses mentor Dr. Asma Naqi stated in strategic plan meeting for the year 2017, ‘my mandate is to achieve competitive excellence by empowering students not only with educational supremacy but also a holistic diligence.’ She issued a vivid vision and clear tasks to the team. We agreed to our fundamental benchmarks and the challenge set for us now is to attain and preserve highest standards as prevailed on these pages.
Overview and Background:
In 2011, BeMRCOG was founded as home-based tutorials for the preparation of MRCOG examination. The philosophical premises of this platform is captured in our iconic image (our logo of mother and baby refracted in a droplet), depicting how we have enclosed a huge ocean of knowledge at this platform.
In the years since 2011, driven by the pursuit of excellence, BeMRCOG has transformed into an internationally renowned long-distance learning platform. The remarkable rise in accomplishments and reputation is demonstrated by internationally recognised CPD accreditation. 2017 and the years to come, promise even more attainments relating to our mission, vision and core values.
The mission of BeMRCOG since 2011 was - ‘Working together for success to be MRCOG’.
Our mission since then has not changed, but, exalted to:
Working together for success to produce tomorrow’s leaders
One of the biggest challenges doctors face after post-graduation is the leadership role they must take. We work closely with every student to provide excellent teaching and unconditional support beyond the scope of these courses. We encourage our students to execute cultural, ethical and technological strengths, so they can be groomed with rich skills and styles necessary to become effective leaders. The sum total of excellence of our mentor, staff and students is our greatest strength which is integral and vital to our mission.
Our vision is the catalyst for our progress because it is bold, comprehensive and action-oriented.
An ultimate online platform to empower worldwide students through unparalleled services.
With this vision we aim to accomplish three profound outcomes:
1: Ultimate online platform:
Convenience is our prime focus for our students who are high-profile doctors with established professional practices. Our prime goal is to deliver world-class learning experience to them, right at their doorsteps. Incorporating research on long-distance teaching and learning methodologies is the ultimate target to achieve this goal.
2: Empower worldwide students:
Our courses, although originally designed for MRCOG, have already proven to be valuable for MRCPI, Australian Board, Arab Board, Kenyan Board, and a few other postgraduate exams in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. We have a clear vision of our role as internationally distinguished providers of fundamental skills in written and oral exams and will continue to strive towards excellence.
3: Unparalleled Services:
BeMRCOG traditionally provides enriching student-centered learning with a distinct supportive climate sensitive to their physical, emotional, and mental well-being. We view ourselves as indispensable partners in our students’ academic journey during the daunting study, by fortifying the quality of their life with these services.
Our Core Values:
Our core values inspire us to maintain high standards of innovation and creativity.
- Commitment to Excellence:
We demand excellence from ourselves more than our students do. From very little up to very big things, we strive for highest quality. We cannot be perfect, but we maintain a persistent commitment to excellence at all times.
We believe in ownership and make every effort to own what we do. Every team member at BeMRCOG takes full accountability of their work. Likewise, we upskill our students to shared governance and to take accountability of their role as learners.
We are committed to working together with students and our team. We foster a collaborative culture among people of different backgrounds, perspectives and orientations, ensuring a respectful treatment for all, at all times.
In the arena of education, honesty and highest ethical standards are the basic foundations. We make a conscious effort to infuse the same value in our students by being an example for them.
Our mentor is the single most important factor in determining the reputation, impact and visibility of BeMRCOG. Dr Asma Naqi is the Director of Medical Education, she holds the qualification of MBBS(Punjab, Pakistan) and MRCOG(London, UK). Presently, she is actively working on her dissertation of Masters in Medical Education, from the University of Dundee, Scotland. She is a passionate and dedicated teacher with rich experience in undergraduate, as well as, postgraduate teaching.
She is certified for PBL teaching, OSCE examiner, Personal Advisory, Communication Skills Teaching and Simulation-based teaching. Her special interest in Medical Education is 'Technology-Enhanced Learning' and 'High-fidelity Simulation'.
Dr Asma Naqi
Director of Medical Education
With the transformational progress of BeMRCOG, a number of departments and services are now fully operational.
- Quality Assurance Department
- Student Support Services
- Academics support
- Technical support Services
- Website visitors Services
- Resources and administrative department
- External relations and liaison department
BeMRCOG was decorated with CPD accreditation earlier in 2016, by the CPD standards office, UK. Hundreds of students are now enjoying internationally recognised CPD credits on our courses and live events.
Accreditation is an incredibly important facet in your education. Accreditation confirms you are involved in an activity which has passed high standards of quality. BeMRCOG is proud to be the only other accredited course provider after StratOG.
Our pass rates are constantly improving and user satisfaction rates are now excelling expectations. MRCOG part 2 pass rate is steadily rising, while MRCOG part 3 (previously OSCE) results have maintained between 90-100% pass rate. Despite of constantly increasing courses uptake, our user satisfaction rates remains 100% which is our greatest achievement.
Welcome to BeMRCOG Ltd.!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of BeMRCOG Ltd.'s Website (the “Website”).
BeMRCOG Ltd. is located at:
166 College Road
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use BeMRCOG Ltd.'s website if you do not accept all or any part of the terms and conditions stated on this document.
By using this website, you are agreeing these terms and conditions and to abide by them. From time to time we may change these Terms and Conditions, and will post revisions on this website. Any such changes will replace all previous terms and conditions with immediate effect.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
"Client", “Customer”, “Visitor”, “Student”, “Member”, “Subscriber”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Conditions of Use; Impermissible Use of the Website
The Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use and for informational purposes only. The purpose of the Website is to provide information and educational services in medical profession to the doctors based in United Kingdom and worldwide. All materials are copyrighted and are provided solely for personal and institutional purposes, and not for commercial use.
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store, analyze or distribute content available on the Website. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Website or attempt to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms and Conditions. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Website to any third party.
Registration and Passwords
You may use the Website without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Website, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. All registration information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
Access to the BeMRCOG Ltd. Website
We will strive to ensure that the availability of the website is uninterrupted. Any planned maintenance shall be announced to members. However, website could be unavailable due to unknown technical or operational problems. We are not responsible for any type of loss caused by an unknown or unexpected error. You can contact website administrator for any technical problem(s) at email@example.com.
If at any point in time it is found that your account at BeMRCOG.com is used by more than one person or that you are operating more than one account with different name heads or that you have transferred the credentials of your account to another person or that your account is being used and/or accessed from more than one location (multiple access points), BeMRCOG Ltd. retains the right to block access to your account and complete termination of services without any prior notification and without refunding any amount.
Using the Services
Please review the BeMRCOG Rules and Terms and Conditions, which are part of the User Agreement and outline what is prohibited on the Services. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.
In consideration for BeMRCOG granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree not to misuse, misconduct with or abuse our Services or one or all channels of communication with user(s) used by BeMRCOG in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, BeMRCOG Ltd. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BeMRCOG Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.bemrcog.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Be a victim of plagiarism of the material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Redistribute content from BeMRCOG Ltd. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. BeMRCOG Ltd. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BeMRCOG Ltd., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws BeMRCOG Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to BeMRCOG Ltd. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. or its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners, or authorized licensees, of all copy, software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with the Website. The content of individual courses are the intellectual property of the course expert. Some rights belong to third parties, and we reserve the right to assist such parties in enforcing and preserving their rights to their intellectual property. Except as set forth herein, you agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials shown on the Website without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Website. All rights not granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by BeMRCOG Ltd. and its licensors.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. is the sole and exclusive owner of its members and/or subscribers list and consider the same as its asset. A member and/or subscriber to our website is/are formed either by registering to the website or enrolling to a course. BeMRCOG reserves the right to maintain and publish its members’ list on the website with the limitation that these names would not be used explicitly for any advertising or marketing purposes. Any comments or activities under these names may also be published on the website wherever and whenever required. All the members are therefore hereby binding to this clause and cannot claim for the removal of their names from this list at a later stage.
BeMRCOG Ltd. does not disclose any information related to its members and/or subscribers, they have entered in the registration form, to anyone except the following:
- Government agencies
- Search engines, and
- New organizations
If any member or a subscriber wants that his or her name or other credentials should not appear to others then this option is available at the time of registration on the website. The registration form displays all the information that will be visible to public and to yourself and you can utilize this service according to your need.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Medical profession websites
- Social media websites
- Educational websites
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Change of Price and Limited Subscription Policy
BeMRCOG Ltd. retains the right to change the price of all or any of its product(s)/course(s) without any prior notice. From the effective date of this document, all the subscriptions are limited. The subscription policy of MRCOG courses are limited to time based and are as follows:
MRCOG Part II three (03) years, and
MRCOG Part III (OSCE) one (01) year
Subscribers who do not pass the exam in the aforesaid period will have to re-subscribe, should they keep using BeMRCOG Ltd. courses.
Videos and Material Sharing Policies
- Video Recordings Sharing Policy
The following terms and conditions apply on all recorded videos of the live workshops and webinars.
- The recorded videos of the live workshops and webinars are the sole property of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- These videos are only meant to be shared with the Managing Director and the quality assurance department of the company.
- The videos can be shared with the candidates if any candidate, during the live event, misses any segment or part of the live workshop or a webinar due to internet connectivity problem, power shut down and/or job timing issues, within two days after the live event. After which no access will be given to any one in any circumstances.
- The candidate has to make a request to take access of the recorded video only for the part of the missing segment.
- These videos are made only for quality assurance and for future reference purposes.
- All the videos come under the provision of intellectual property rights of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- Any further sharing or recording of the shared videos on the part of candidates is completely prohibited and may cause an immediate cancellation of his/her membership and life time ban on http://www.bemrcog.com.
- Live Workshops and Webinar Material Sharing PolicyThe following terms and conditions apply on all written or printed material of the live workshops and webinars:
- All the material is the sole property of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- This material is only meant to be shared with the delegates of the workshops and webinars.
- The access to this material is not unlimited.
- All the written material will be shared to the delegates only for two weeks after the completion of the live event.
- No access to this material will be given to anyone after the deadline in any circumstances.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegates to follow the deadlines.
- All the written material come under the provision of copyrights of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- Any further sharing or copying the material on the part of delegates is completely prohibited and may cause an immediate cancellation of his/her membership and life time ban on www.bemrcog.com.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The material on this website is intended for use as an exam revision, educational and personal development resource. It is not a substitute for individual judgment as a professional or student. We do not make any guarantees that use of our website will result in success of any examination or other test of any nature. The material and information displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy.
BeMRCOG Ltd makes every effort to keep all its information resources accurate and up to date, but makes no warranties or representations regarding the information herein. All users therefore agree that all access and use of the Website and externally-linked pages are at the user's own risk. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BeMRCOG Ltd MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Neither BeMRCOG Ltd nor any other party involved in the creation or delivery of BeMRCOG Ltd shall be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or similar damages, lost profits, lost data, or other lost opportunities (each of which is hereby excluded by the mutual agreement of you and BeMRCOG Ltd.), regardless of whether BeMRCOG Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of access, use, or inability to use the Website or any interruptions, errors, or omissions in the Website (including but not limited to, its content). You specifically waive any and all claims you may have arising out of your use and/or access of the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BeMRCOG Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, licensors, business partners and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your User Content; (iii) your use of materials or features available on the Website (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third party right by materials created by BeMRCOG Ltd.); or (iv) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
If within 24-Hours of subscribing for a course, you wish to unsubscribe to our course(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should refrain from using the Courses thereafter. A full refund will be made excluding the Paypal/Worldpay service fee and other bank or transaction charges (if any). Continuous access to the courses after requesting a refund completely invalidates your claim. If you unsubscribe after the 24-hours of subscription, no refund would be made.
Because of limited seats availability and early bird registration deadlines, once booked, there is no refund for live webinars and workshops. However, the reserved seat can be transferred to another person if the candidate makes such arrangements on his own. BeMRCOG Ltd. is neither liable nor bound to transfer the seat accordingly and may reject to do so.
In order to avoid any confusion, breach of security and violation of anti-money laundering rules, the refunded amount will be transferred through PayPal to the same bank account or credit/debit card you have used during your subscription.
Last Updated: October 01, 2016
Effective Date: This policy is effective from June 01, 2016.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our Website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Country, Date of Birth or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Replaces. Data Protection Directive. Current legislation. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 7 business days
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
166 College Road
Middlesex, London HA1 1BH
Last Edited on 2018-02-22
Frequently asked questions
- What is BeMRCOG LTD. ?
BeMRCOG Ltd. is a company that specialises in training students who plan to sit in MRCOG Part II and III exams.
- What is MRCOG?
MRCOG is an abbreviation of Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
- Where is BeMRCOG Ltd. based ?
BeMRCOG Ltd. is situated and registered in London , UK.
- Does BeMRCOG Ltd. offer services to students for specific countries only?
No. It’s an equal opportunity service provider welcoming students from all over the world regardless of their country of origin.
- What are the benefits of free registration?
After getting registered on our website you can get access to:
- Free Sample Tutorials
- Introduction emails
- Alerts about new offers
- Any changes to our policies.
- Can communicate with other members
- Can participate in forums
- Can comment on blogs
- What is the difference between registration and subscription?
Registration is free of cost and includes all benefits mentioned in question 5 above. Subscription is a payment made to enroll on a course or a seat in a Live online event.
- How can I make payment?
You need to either have a Credit/Debit Card or a PayPal account. If you do not have an existing PayPal account, you can create one right at the time of payment.
- How I can create a PayPal account?
Creating PayPal account is a simple process. You have to follow prompts on the screen. It will ask you some personal information and a valid email ID. Do not hesitate to share your information with PayPal because it is safe and secure.
- What if PayPal is not available in my country?
In this situation, you can pay directly by the Credit/Debit card. If you still face issues, please contact BeMRCOG help-desk either by live chat or by email at email@example.com.
- Can I get a refund?
Our refund policy as stated in T&C is as follows:
If within 24-Hours of subscribing for a course, you wish to unsubscribe to our course(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should refrain from using the Courses thereafter. A full refund will be made excluding the Paypal/WorldPay service fee and other bank or transaction charges (if any). Continuous access to the courses after requesting a refund completely invalidates your claim. If you unsubscribe after the 24-hours of subscription, no refund would be made.Because of limited seats availability and early bird registration deadlines, once booked, there is no refund for live webinars and workshops. However, the reserved seat can be transferred to another person if the candidate makes such arrangements on his own. BeMRCOG Ltd. is neither liable nor bound to transfer the seat accordingly and may reject to do so.
- What makes BeMRCOG different from other companies offering similar courses?
We respect our competitors but we offer several distinctive features that are unique to BeMRCOG Ltd. We are a registered UK Company and offer individualized service at best competent fees. For more information please visit our comparison chart and unique features. Please note that for most of our features, there is no comparison available, because no one else offers these services.
- Does BeMRCOG issue any certificate to its subscribers?
Yes it does. Those subscribers who attend our courses will be awarded Certificate of Attendance. However, BeMRCOG Ltd. does not issue any certificate for RCOG courses.
- English the only means of communication?
Yes. Being an international language, English is the only means of communication.
- If a subscriber cannot pass the exam in stipulated period, will he/she be offered a discount on re-registration?
BeMRCOG Ltd. has a standard fee structure with no discounts.
- Can I pay the fee in installments?
We do not have an installment policy. The written course for MRCOG II is offered as one third, one half and full. These options are provided to give students to plan out their studies according to their budget.
- Is online chat available round the clock?
Our online chat services are available for about 8 hours a day(Mon-Fri) and 5 hours on Saturday. We aim to provide a 24x7 service to our users in near future.
- What is a webinar?
Webinar is an interactive online intensive course, conducted over 3 days, for the preparation of written exam (MRCOG part II). It is a very unique intensive course and the attendees have rated it very high. For more details, please look for the program of the course and feedback from past attendees, on our website.
- Are registered attendees obliged to subscribe for your program?
No, it is entirely your choice and does not affect your access to facilities as a registered member.
- Does BeMRCOG Ltd. offer employment opportunities to Subscribers upon clearing the exams?
We do not make any such commitments but if we seek recruitments we post jobs online and we are an equal opportunity employer.
- How much time is required for the preparation of MRCOG Part II exam? OR I want to sit for the exam after 2-months. Is this time appropriate enough for the preparation?
Exact time duration for the preparation of MRCOG Part II exam varies from one candidate to another. Our experience has told us that average students and those candidates who are appearing for the very first time for the exam can prepare best in 4-6 months time and those candidates, who are appearing for 2nd or 3rd time, may require 2 to 3-months.
- How much time is required for the preparation of MRCOG Part III exam? OR I want to sit for the exam after 2-months. Is this time appropriate enough for the preparation?
Exact time duration for the preparation for MRCOG Part III exam is highly sensitive and varies from one candidate to another.
- What does CPD stand for?
CPD stands for 'Continuous Professional Development'.
- What are CPD credit points?
CPD credits are now globally used to validate the competencies of medical doctors. These credits are granted on any accredited activities that you engage in, out of your work place, but the activity does contribute to your professional development.
- How CPD points can be claimed?
Most of the Medical Councils require a certain number of these credits at the time of re-validation or renewal of your licence to practice. Other uses of these credits are in annual appraisal, job planning and PDPs. CPD accredited activities are also funded by some organisations where they cover your educational allowance. You can also include these activities in your RCOG CPD portfolio.GMC (General Medical Council, UK) has developed specific guidance on CPD that can be accessed here:http://www.gmc-uk.org/education/continuing_professional_development/cpd_guidance.asp
- How can I earn CPD points at www.bemrcog.com?
Most of the BeMRCOG courses/events are CPD accredited and relevant points are stated for each course in their course description. You can earn CPD points depending upon the course/online event you attend. All you need to do is to enroll for the CPD accredited course at www.bemrcog.com and fill up the feedback form at the end of the activity/tutorial. For instance, the 3-Day Intensive Course(Webinar) will earn you 21 CPD points when you attend and fill up the feedback form.
- Which BeMRCOG courses are CPD Accredited?
1. MRCOG Part 2 - 2-5 CPD points per tutorial
2. MRCOG Part 3 - 1 CPD point per tutorial
3. Clinical Governance Workshop - 8 CPD points
4. 3-Day Intensive Course(Webinar) - 21 CPD points
5. TORCH(Sample Tutorial) - 3 CPD points