Welcome to BeMRCOG Ltd.!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of BeMRCOG Ltd.'s Website (the “Website”).
BeMRCOG Ltd. is located at:
166 College Road
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use BeMRCOG Ltd.'s website if you do not accept all or any part of the terms and conditions stated in this document.
By using this website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and to abide by them. From time to time we may change these Terms and Conditions and will post revisions on this website. Any such changes will replace all previous terms and conditions with immediate effect.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, any or all Agreements, emails and other communication platforms that are related to this website.
"Client", “Customer”, “Visitor”, “Student”, “Member”, “Subscriber”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Conditions of Use; Impermissible Use of the Website
The Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use and for informational and study purposes only. The purpose of the Website is to provide information and educational services in the medical profession to the doctors based in the United Kingdom and worldwide. All materials are copyrighted and are provided solely for personal and institutional purposes, and not for commercial use.
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalogue, download or otherwise reproduce, store, analyze or distribute content available on the Website. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Website or attempt to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms and Conditions. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Website to any third party.
Registration and Passwords
You may use the Website without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Website, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. All registration information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
Personal Contact Information
Your personal contact information while registering on the website is safe with us. We do not sell such information to a third party.
Access to BeMRCOG Ltd. Website
We will strive to ensure that the availability of the website is uninterrupted. Any planned maintenance shall be announced to members. However, the website could be unavailable due to unknown technical or operational problems. We are not responsible for any type of loss caused by an unknown or unexpected error. You can contact website administrator for any technical problem(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any point in time it is found that your account at BeMRCOG.com is used by more than one person or that you are operating more than one account with different name heads or that you have transferred the credentials of your account to another person or that your account is being used and/or accessed from more than one location (multiple access points), BeMRCOG Ltd. retains the right to block access to your account and complete termination of services without any prior notification and without refunding any amount.
Using the Services
Please review the BeMRCOG Rules and Terms and Conditions, which are part of the User Agreement and outline what is prohibited on the Services. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time, at our discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.
In consideration for BeMRCOG granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree not to misuse, misconduct with or abuse our Services or one or all channels of communication with the user(s) used by BeMRCOG in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, BeMRCOG Ltd. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BeMRCOG Ltd. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.bemrcog.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Be a victim of plagiarism of the material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Redistribute content from BeMRCOG Ltd. (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. BeMRCOG Ltd. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BeMRCOG Ltd., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws BeMRCOG Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to BeMRCOG Ltd. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. or its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners or authorized licensees, of all copy, software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with the Website. The content of individual courses is the intellectual property of the course expert. Some rights belong to third parties, and we reserve the right to assist such parties in enforcing and preserving their rights to their intellectual property. Except as set forth herein, you agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials shown on the Website without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Website. All rights not granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by BeMRCOG Ltd. and its licensors.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. is the sole and exclusive owner of its members and/or subscribers list and consider the same as its asset. A member and/or subscriber to our website is/are formed either by registering to the website or enrolling/subscribing to a course. BeMRCOG reserves the right to maintain and publish its members’ list on the website with the limitation that these names would not be used explicitly for any advertising or marketing purposes. Any comments or activities under these names may also be published on the website wherever and whenever required. All the members are therefore hereby binding to this clause and cannot claim for the removal of their names from this list at a later stage.
BeMRCOG Ltd. does not disclose any information related to its members and/or subscribers, they have entered in the registration form, to anyone except the following:
- Government agencies
- Search engines, and
- News organizations
If any member or a subscriber wants that his or her name or other credentials should not appear to others then this option is available at the time of registration on the website. The registration form displays all the information that will be visible to the public and to yourself and you can utilize this service according to your need.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Medical profession websites
- Social media websites
- Educational websites
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Change of Price and Limited Subscription Policy
BeMRCOG Ltd. retains the right to change the price of all or any of its product(s)/course(s) without any prior notice. From the effective date of this document, all the subscriptions are limited. The subscription policy of MRCOG courses are limited to time-based and are as follows:
MRCOG Part 2 E-Course:Maximum of three (03) years or until you pass, whichever comes earlier
MRCOG Part 2 Question Bank:
If you subscribe with E-Course: Maximum of three (03) years or until you pass, whichever comes earlier.
If you subscribe separately to E-Course: Maximum of one (01) month subscription. You can subscribe as many time as you want.
MRCOG Part 2 3-Day Intensive Course:Maximum of fifteen (15) days after the subscription
Clinical Governance Workshop:Maximum of fifteen (15) days after the subscriptoin
MRCOG Part 3 E-Course:Maximum of one (01) year or until you pass, whichever comes earlier
MRCOG Part 3 Group Practice:Maximum of one (01) year or until you pass, whichever comes earlier
2-Day Live Online Mock Circuit Workshop:Recap material access is maximm of thirty (30) days
Communication Skills Course:Maximum of thirty (30) days after the subscription
Medical Statistics & Research E-Course:Maximum of three (03) months after the subscription.
Academic IELTS: Maximum of three (03) months after the subscription.
Subscribers who do not pass the exam in the aforesaid period will have to re-subscribe, should they keep using BeMRCOG courses.
Videos and Material Sharing Policies
Video Recordings Sharing Policy
The following terms and conditions apply on all recorded videos of the live workshops and webinars.
- Candidates are expected to attend full events like a physical real-time activity
- The recorded videos of the live workshops and webinars are the sole property of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- These videos are only meant to be shared with the Managing Director and the quality assurance department of the company.
- In exceptional circumstances, if any segment is missed during a live event, the recording of that missed segment can be shared with a participant after reviewing his/her particular circumstances. The exceptional circumstances are internet connectivity problems, power shut down or a technical glitch from our end. No recordings will be shared if the participant leaves the meeting for their own reasons/commitments.
- If you believe that you have a genuine reason to request a recording of a small segment, you could make this request in writing by email for management review within two working days after the event. No requests will be entertained after two days under any circumstances. Also, full-day recordings cannot be shared even if it is due to internet problem, however, reasonable adjustments can be considered depending on individual circumstances. The candidate has to request to take access to the recorded video only for the part of the missing segment.
- All the videos come under the provision of intellectual property rights of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- Any further sharing or recording of the shared videos on the part of candidates is completely prohibited and may cause immediate cancellation of his/her membership and lifetime ban on http://www.bemrcog.com.
Live Workshops and Webinar Material Sharing Policy:The following terms and conditions apply on all written or printed material of the live workshops and webinars:
- All the material is the sole property of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- This material is only meant to be shared with the delegates of the workshops and webinars.
- The access to this material is not unlimited.
- All the written material will be shared to the delegates only for two weeks after the completion of the live event as per the requirement of the Workshop.
- No access to this material will be given to anyone after the deadline in any circumstances.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegates to follow the deadlines.
- All the written material come under the provision of copyrights of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- Any further sharing or copying the material on the part of delegates is completely prohibited and may cause immediate cancellation of his/her membership and lifetime ban on http://www.bemrcog.com.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The material on this website is intended for use as exam preparation, revision, educational and personal development resource. It is not a substitute for individual judgment as a professional or student. We do not make any guarantees that the use of our website will result in the success of any examination or other tests of any nature. The material and information displayed on our website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy.
BeMRCOG Ltd makes every effort to keep all its information resources accurate and up to date but makes no warranties or representations regarding the information herein. All users, therefore, agree that all access and use of the Website and externally-linked pages are at the user's own risk. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BeMRCOG Ltd MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Neither BeMRCOG Ltd nor any other party involved in the creation or delivery of BeMRCOG Ltd shall be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or similar damages, lost profits, lost data, or other lost opportunities (each of which is hereby excluded by the mutual agreement of you and BeMRCOG Ltd.), regardless of whether BeMRCOG Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of access, use, or inability to use the Website or any interruptions, errors, or omissions in the Website (including but not limited to, its content). You specifically waive any and all claims you may have arising out of your use and/or access of the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BeMRCOG Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, licensors, business partners and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your User Content; (iii) your use of materials or features available on the Website (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third party right by materials created by BeMRCOG Ltd.); or (iv) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
If within 24-Hours of subscribing a course, you wish to unsubscribe, please email us at email@example.com. You should refrain from using the Courses thereafter. A full refund will be made.
Because of limited seat availability and early bird registration deadlines, once booked, there is no refund for live webinars and workshops. However, the reserved seat can be transferred to another person if the candidate makes such arrangements on his own. BeMRCOG Ltd. is neither liable nor bound to transfer the seat accordingly and may reject to do so.
In order to avoid any confusion, breach of security and violation of anti-money laundering rules, the refunded amount will be transferred to the same bank account or credit/debit card you have used during your subscription.
Last Updated: March 16, 2020 Effective Date: This policy is effective from June 01, 2016.