Welcome to BeMRCOG Ltd.!
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) outline the rules and regulations for the use of BeMRCOG Ltd.'s Website (the “Website”).
BeMRCOG Ltd. is located at:
C/O Stonebridge Accountants
19a, Chorley Old Road
Bolton, BL1 3AD
By accessing this website, we assume you fully accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use BeMRCOG Ltd.'s Website if you do not accept all or any part of the terms and conditions stated in this document.
By using this Website, you agree to these terms and conditions and abide by them. We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and post revisions on this Website. Any such changes will replace all previous terms and conditions with immediate effect.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, any or all Agreements, emails and other communication platforms related to this Website.
"Client", “Customer”, “Visitor”, “Student”, “Member”, “Subscriber”, “User”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and "Us" refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or they or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Conditions of Use; Impermissible Use of the Website
The Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use and informational and study purposes only. The purpose of the Website is to provide information and educational services in the medical profession to doctors based in the United Kingdom and worldwide. All materials are copyrighted and provided solely for personal and institutional purposes, not for commercial use.
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques, or other automated devices or programs to catalogue, download or otherwise reproduce, store, analyse or distribute content available on the Website. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Website or attempt to exceed the limited authorisation and access granted under these Terms and Conditions. Finally, you may not resell, use, or access the Website to any third party.
Registration and Passwords
You may use the Website without registration, but to take advantage of some of the aspects of the Website, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorise others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. All registration information about you must be truthful, and you may not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity. In addition, you are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorised use under such a password.
Personal Contact Information
Your personal contact information while registering on the Website is safe with us. We do not sell such information to a third party.
Access to BeMRCOG Ltd. Website
We will strive to ensure that the availability of the Website is uninterrupted. Any planned maintenance shall be announced to members. However, the Website could be unavailable due to unknown technical or operational problems. We are not responsible for any loss caused by an unknown or unexpected error. You can contact the website administrator for any technical issue(s) at email@example.com.
If at any point in time, it is found that more than one person uses your account at BeMRCOG.com or that you are operating more than one account with different name heads or that you have transferred the credentials of your account to another person, or that your account is being used and/or accessed from more than one location (multiple access points), BeMRCOG Ltd. retains the right to block access to your account and complete termination of services without any prior notification and without refunding any amount.
Using the Services
Please review the BeMRCOG Rules and Terms and Conditions, which are part of the User Agreement and outline what is prohibited on the Services. You may use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Our Services evolve constantly. As such, the Services may change from time to time at our discretion. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or users generally. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time. We may also remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Services, suspend or terminate users, and reclaim usernames without liability to you.
In consideration for BeMRCOG granting you access to and use the Services, you agree not to misuse, misconduct with or abuse our Services or one or all channels of communication with the user(s) used by BeMRCOG in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, BeMRCOG Ltd. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BeMRCOG.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.bemrcog.com for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Be a victim of plagiarism of the material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.bemrcog.com
- Redistribute content from BeMRCOG Ltd. (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this Website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the Website. BeMRCOG Ltd. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments before their appearance on the Website, and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BeMRCOG Ltd., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, BeMRCOG Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this Website.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to BeMRCOG Ltd. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- BeMRCOG Ltd. or its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners or authorised licensees of all copy, software, graphics, designs, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with the Website. The content of individual courses is the intellectual property of the course expert. Some rights belong to third parties, and we reserve the right to assist such parties in enforcing and preserving their rights to their intellectual property. Except as set forth herein, you agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials shown on the Website without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions, no license is granted to you, and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Website. All rights not granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by BeMRCOG Ltd. and its licensors.
- 2. BeMRCOG Ltd. is the sole and exclusive owner of its members and/or subscribers list and considers its asset. A member and/or subscriber to our Website is/are formed either by registering to the Website or enrolling/subscribing to a course. BeMRCOG reserves the right to maintain and publish its members’ list on the Website with the limitation that these names would not be used explicitly for any advertising or marketing purposes. Any comments or activities under these names may also be published on the Website wherever and whenever required. Therefore, all the members are hereby bound to this clause and cannot claim to remove their names from this list at a later stage.
BeMRCOG Ltd. does not disclose any information related to its members and/or subscribers; they have entered in the registration form to anyone except the following:
- Government agencies
- Search engines, and
- News organizations
If any member or a subscriber wants their name or other credentials to not appear to others, this option is available at registration on the Website. The registration form displays all the information visible to the public and yourself, and you can utilise this service according to your need.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Medical profession websites
- Social media websites
- Educational websites
- Online directory distributors, when they list us in the directory, may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
Subscription Fees Policy
BeMRCOG Ltd. retains the right to change the fees of all or any course(s) without any prior notice. From the effective date of this document, all the subscriptions are for a limited time.
Subscription & Other Related Policies:
- It is presumed that you are enough knowledgeable and well aware of using internet, websites, online payments, online meeting software and playing videos. If you are facing any issues about accessing the course material due to lack of these general IT skills, BeMRCOG is not responsible for any of your loss, and no request of extending the subscription or refunding the course fee will be accommodated.
- Access to the course material and videos will be given within 24 hours of the subscription from Monday to Saturday.
- All emails and messages related to subscriptions are addressed and replied within 24-hours from Monday to Saturday.
- If you are having some problems in accessing the course material or videos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Your subscription time period will not be accommodated for any delays from your side.
All candidates must attend the Needs Assessment Meeting with the course mentor for our Part 1 E-Course, Part 2 E-Course and Part 3 Master Course. Attendance for this meeting is mandatory for everyone, and BeMRCOG reserves the right to revoke the course access if someone:
- Refuses to attend the meeting.
- Doesn’t reply to our welcome pack emails and reminders.
- Deliberately delays for the meeting.
- Doesn’t appear in the meeting after the confirmation.
Due to any unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances, if you ever need to postpone/freeze your subscription, please contact email@example.com without any delay. Our Student Support Managers will proceed with your case in due course. Please remember the following rules while applying:
There is no guarantee that your request will be accommodated. It depends upon
- Your circumstances
- Time left until exam
- Quality of evidence that you provide
- Course progress
- The subscription will be postponed/freezed only once.
- There is no guarantee that your request will be accommodated. It depends upon
The subscriptions for all our courses and workshops are for a limited time only. Please, find your relevant course and related policy below:
MRCOG Part 1:
- MRCOG Part 1 Three-Months E-Course: Maximum of three months
- MRCOG Part 1 Six-Months E-Course: Maximum of six months
MRCOG Part 1 Question Bank: Maximum of three or six months (depends on the subscription of the E-Course).
- If you subscribe with the E-Course: a Maximum of three or six months.
- If you subscribe separately to the E-Course: Maximum of one (01) month subscription. You can re-subscribe as many times as you want.
- MRCOG Part 2 E-Course: Maximum of six months
MRCOG Part 2 Question Bank:
- If you subscribe with E-Course: Maximum of six months.
- If you subscribe separately to E-Course: Maximum of one (01) month subscription. You can re-subscribe as many times as you want.
- Medical Statistics & Research E-Course: Maximum of three (03) months.
- Part 3 Master Course: Maximum of one or three months
- Crash Revision Group Course: Maximum of one or two weeks
- One-to-One Private Sessions: 5 to 7 sessions
- Communication Skills Workshop (Recording) Course: Maximum of fifteen (15) days after the course access.
- Empathy Training (Recording Course) Course: Maximum of fifteen (15) days after the course access.
- Information Gathering Domain (Recording) Course: Maximum of fifteen (15) days after the course access.
- ST3 Interview Workshop Recording Course: Maximum of 14 days after the access.
- MRCOG Part 1:
One-to-One Sessions Policy:
- It's important to note that sessions must be scheduled in advance, and cancellations or rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled session. However, a reschedule cannot be offered if the session is cancelled in less than 24 hours.
- Late arrivals after 10 minutes of the starting time or no-shows will be considered a cancellation.
- We understand that unexpected situations may arise, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs and reschedule the session if necessary. Therefore, we ask you to contact your mentor as soon as possible if a change in circumstances arises.
- There is no cancellation after initiation of a session.
- If you do not appear for a session, no reschedule will be offered. The session will be counted.
- It is the right of the mentor to terminate or cancel the session anytime if there are some disciplinary issues. There would be no refund in this case.
ST3 Application Review Policies
- These sessions are single sessions and are non-refundable.
- Copyright issues - any infringement will be taken seriously and can be shared with GMC.
- After submitting the documents with the signed agreement, allow up to 5 days to review an application.
- There would be no follow-up questions as the feedback is comprehensive, however, you can opt for paid re-review.
- For Complex applications that need a discussion with one of the experts will require a separate subscription. This subscription is only for application review, no meetings are accommodated.
Videos and Material Sharing Policies
Video Recordings Sharing Policy
The following terms and conditions apply to all recorded videos of the live workshops and webinars.
- Candidates are expected to attend full events like real-time physical activity.
- The recorded videos of the live workshops and webinars are the sole property of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- These videos are only meant to be shared with the Managing Director and the Company’s quality assurance department.
- In exceptional circumstances, if any segment is missed during a live event, the recording of that missed segment can be shared with a participant after reviewing their particular circumstances. The exceptional cases are internet connectivity problems, a power shutdown, or a technical glitch from our end. No recordings will be shared if the participant leaves the meeting for their own reasons/commitments.
- If you believe that you have a genuine reason to request a recording of a small segment, you could make this request in writing by email for management review within two working days after the event. No requests will be accommodated after two days under any circumstances. Also, full-day recordings cannot be shared even if it is due to internet problems; however, reasonable adjustments can be considered depending on individual circumstances. The candidate has to request access to the recorded video only for the part of the missing segment.
- All the videos come under the provision of intellectual property rights of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- Any further sharing or recording of the shared videos on candidates is completely prohibited and may cause immediate cancellation of their membership and a lifetime ban on http://www.bemrcog.com.
Live Workshops and Webinar Material Sharing Policy:
The following terms and conditions apply on all written or printed material of the live workshops and webinars:
- All the material is the sole property of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- This material is only meant to be shared with the delegates of the workshops and webinars.
- Access to this material is not unlimited.
- All the written material will be shared with the delegates only for two weeks after the completion of the live event as per the requirement of the Workshop.
- No access to this material will be given to anyone after the deadline in any circumstances.
- It is the sole responsibility of the delegates to follow the deadlines.
- All the written material comes under the provision of copyrights of BeMRCOG Ltd.
- Any further sharing or copying of the material on the part of delegates is completely prohibited and may cause immediate cancellation of their membership and a lifetime ban on http://www.bemrcog.com.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The material on this Website is intended for use as exam preparation, revision, educational and personal development resource. It is not a substitute for individual judgment as a professional or student. We do not guarantee that the use of our Website will result in the success of any examination or other tests of any nature. The material and information displayed on our Website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy.
BeMRCOG Ltd makes every effort to keep all its information resources accurate and up to date but makes no warranties or representations regarding the information herein. All users, therefore, agree that all access and use of the Website and externally-linked pages are at the user's own risk. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND BeMRCOG Ltd MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE COMPLETELY SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
Neither BeMRCOG Ltd nor any other party involved in the creation or delivery of BeMRCOG Ltd shall be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or similar damages, lost profits, lost data, or other lost opportunities (each of which is hereby excluded by the mutual agreement of you and BeMRCOG Ltd.), regardless of whether BeMRCOG Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of access, use, or inability to use the Website or any interruptions, errors, or omissions in the Website (including but not limited to, its content). You specifically waive any and all claims you may have arising out of your use and/or access to the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BeMRCOG Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, licensors, business partners and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from (i) any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) your User Content; (iii) your use of materials or features available on the Website (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third party right by materials created by BeMRCOG Ltd.); or (iv) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
- If you wish to unsubscribe within 24 hours of subscribing to a course, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should refrain from using the Courses after that. A full refund will be made, excluding the Paypal/Worldpay service fee and other bank or transaction charges (if any). Continuous access to the courses after requesting a refund completely invalidates your claim. If you apply for a refund after the 24 hours of subscription, no refund would be made.
- Because of limited seat availability and early bird registration deadlines, there is no refund for live webinars and workshops once booked. However, the reserved seat can be transferred to another person if the candidate makes such arrangements on his own. BeMRCOG Ltd. is neither liable nor bound to transfer the seat accordingly and may reject to do so.
- If you access to the course material is revoked due to not attending the Needs Assessment Meeting, no refund will be given.
- It is the right of the mentor to terminate or cancel the one-to-one session anytime if there are some disciplinary issues. There would be no refund in this case.
- ST3 Application Review Sessions are single sessions, and non-refundable.
- For Crash Revision Group Course and other Group Courses, once the group starts there would be no refund. You can apply for a refund before one week of starting the group practice.
- To avoid any confusion, breach of security and violation of anti-money laundering rules, the refunded amount will be transferred to the same bank account or credit/debit card you have used during your subscription.
- It is presumed that you are enough knowledgeable and well aware of using internet, websites, online payments, online meetings and playing videos. If you are facing any issues about accessing the course material due to lack of general IT skills, BeMRCOG is not responsible for any of your loss, and no request of extending the subscription or refunding the course fee will be accommodated.
Last Updated: 15th Mar 2023
Effective Date: This policy is effective from 1st June 2016.