"Our mentor is the single most important factor in determining the reputation, impact and visibility of BeMRCOG. "
Mentor: Dr ASMA NAQI
Her role, responsibilities, credentials and expertise are listed below:
- Founder of BeMRCOG and long-distance structured/supervised courses and simulated workshops for MRCOG
- Courses developer, mentor, a supervisor at BeMRCOG
- Highly qualified: MMEd, MRCOG, MBBS, BSc.
- Extensive teaching experience: Undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in the UK
- Written and oral exam questions writer
- Working in NHS and holds full registration with GMC, UK
- Co-author in books for MCQs, SBAs, EMQs and tasks for MRCOG Part 3
- Several publications on clinical and educational topics
- Faculty member of Basic Practical Skills courses RCOG
- UK Certified OSCE examiner
- UK Certified (Problem-based Learning (PBL) tutor
- The UK Certified communication skills tutor.